Air cooled chiller systems are designed to use ambient air surrounding the condensing unit to cool a refrigerant back into a liquid once it has absorbed heat from a part or process. Portable, air cooled style chillers refers to a configuration that contains a refrigeration circuit, a reservoir and pump, along with controls. In fact these units are seldom moved once they are installed.
Whether you need an air cooled process chiller for industrial or other processing applications, Delta T Systems guarantees that our experienced engineers can help you select the right air cooled chiller for your application or customize it to fit and function to your specifications.
Delta T has packaged the best features and performance into compact designs that meet all applicable standards.
Our TC Air-Cooled Portable Chiller is equipped with an energy efficient and reliable scroll compressor.
With nonferrous water circuit construction, the chiller has pump capacity of 2 – 140 GPM.
Included in the microprocessor’s standard features is PID Control Algorithm.
Electrical features include a NEMA-1 electrical enclosure with single point electrical connection.
When it comes to temperature control equipment, take the cool approach to your processing with a solution from Delta T Systems.
- Energy Efficient and Reliable Compressor
- Electronic Hot Gas Bypass for Capacity Control
- Stainless Steel Brazed Plate
- Evaporator Provides Higher Heat Transfer Coefficients Due to Reduced Fouling
- Condenser Water Regulating Valve to Provide Constant Head Pressure (Water-Cooled Units)
- Refrigerant TXV, Filter/Drier, and Sight Glass
- Freezestat Safety Switch with Solid State Sensor
- Encapsulated High and Low Refrigerant Pressure Safeties
- Nonferrous Water Circuit Construction
- Insulated Polyethylene Reservoir with Removable Cover
- Fail Safe Flow Switch Interlocked with Compressor-Strainer to Protect Evaporator from Contamination
- Internal Valved Bypass Line to Protect Pump and Evaporator
- Dual LED Digital Displays of Actual and Set Point Temperatures
- Display Temperatures Easily Switched from F to C from the Front Panel
- Diagnostic Lights: No Flow, High/Low Refrigerant Pressure, Freezestat, Over Set Point, Under Set Point, Pump On, Compressor On, Partial Load, Water Make-Up (Active if Option is Purchased), Low Water Level (Active if Option is Purchased), High Water Temperature and Probe Fault
- PID Control Algorithm
- Extended Set Point Range
- Alarm Horn with Silencer Switch
- Automatic Water Makeup with Low Level Light
- Return Water Temp Display
- Reservoir Low Level Alarm
Please consult us if other options are desired.
Larger cooling capacities like this 60 ton chiller available