Our full line of system temperature control solutions are available in many sizes to fit all process needs, with temperature control ranges from -10°F (-23°C) up to 550°F (288°C).
Incorporating sound fundamental engineering principles ensures that users receive accurate and reliable temperature control and years of unmatched performance.
Delta T Systems’ American made high quality temperature control units, are competitively priced and will perform to spec for a broad spectrum of industries including: plastics, rubber, textile, chemical, food processing, pulp and paper, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, medical, semi-conductor, adhesives and resins, pet food processing, textiles, cosmetics and thermoforming. The main applications are temperature control for molds, dies, tanks, jacketed vessels, mixers, extrusion and heat transfer rolls. One of Delta T Systems’ specialties is custom designs for special processes and applications.
The vision of Delta T Systems is to be the unquestioned, first choice of customers when they need Temperature Control Solutions for process heating and cooling.
Delta T Systems is a growth-oriented business focused on market share expansion within existing and new markets. We will only produce high quality, reliable products that are made in the USA. Our team will achieve success through integrating voice of customer feedback into all aspects of our company especially our innovative products, operational excellence and outstanding customer service.
- We put the customer first with all we do (internal and external customers):
- Pick up the phone
- Diagnose the problem
- Provide a solution
- Deliver timely progress updates
- We produce quality with everything we do: do it right the first time.
- All employees are empowered to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
- All employees have the right to constructively challenge decisions and propose alternatives until a final decision is reached.
- We hire people with a positive attitude who enjoy what they are doing.
- We give and receive feedback: fair, honest and in a professional manner.
- We do what we have committed ourselves to do, no excuses.
- We operate with a sense of urgency.
- We find a way to get things done.
- We operate efficiently and reduce waste wherever and whenever possible.
- We take responsibility for what we do, internally and externally.
- We care for each other and build relationships within the organization.
- We treat each other with trust and respect.
- We operate with the highest ethical standards.