June 22, 2015- Delta T Systems Announces the Mould Sweat Eliminator.
Delta T Systems announces the Mould Sweat Eliminator for controlling the temperatures of moulds in various process industries such as plastic injection molding and die casting. The “mould sweat eliminator” is a single zone, compact temperature control system. It provides turbulent flow water circulation with precise, PID controlled cooling. In combination with a central chiller, the “mould sweat eliminator” provides precise temperature for each molding machine above dew point to eliminate condensation on the mould. All of this in combination with turbulent flow will substantially increase the cooling capabilities compared with laminar flow or manually throttled water.
The benefits are:
- Flexible and portable zone control
- Increased cooling rate
- No mould or part damage caused by condensation
- No human error caused by throttling
- Improved part quality by precise temperature control for the cooling cycle
- Increased production output by scrap reduction