Following a highly successful launch of its Eco Series, Delta T Systems has expanded the application of this new product line to a stacked design.
Delta T Systems Eco Series temperature control unit (TCU) utilizes a new pump design that creates 50% to 100% greater flow at the same pressure point on the pump curve, as compared to other current designs. This new pump’s reduced energy consumption allows the Eco Series to be compliant with the Department of Energy’s (DOE) 2020 Conservation Standards that will take mandatory effect as of January 2020.
The new Eco Series TCUs are available with pumps rated from ¾ hp to 3 hp and produce up to 130 GPM of output. The increase in pump output allows customers to select a lower horsepower motor for any given performance level, which will immediately lower their energy consumption by 20% to 50%.
The compact, black cabinetry of Eco Series TCUs combines analog pressure gauges and a digital display, along with a new two-tank design that allows for a maximum of 24kW of heating in the standard unit. Water temperatures of up to 300°F are possible. Alternatively, the second tank can be used as a water-to-water heat exchanger for indirect cooling
What is new?
- Dual Zone TCU with small footprint
- Both units offer indirect cooling up to 4.0 sqft. heat exchangers
- Offered with common water supply inside the cabinet to save space
- Common electrical supply possible depending on heating capacity
- Rebuilt kit available to separate the units if needed in the future