Our Delta T Systems' T Series Hot Oil Unit is available as a Single Zone or Dual Zone oil circulating high temperature control system.
This hot oil unit is suitable for standard operation of up to 550° F (288° C) It can be adapted to a maximum operation temperature of 650° F (343° C) as well.
Equipped with a microprocessor-based PID controller the T Series delivers both heating and cooling capacities and is equipped with a heavy Positive Displacement, Mechanical Seal circulating pump.
This Oil Temperature Control Unit meets NEMA 1 electrical specifications and conforms to NEC electrical code.
- Microprocessor-Based PID Controller
- Over Temperature Protection
- Fused Motor Protection
- Fused Heater Protection
- Fused Transformer Protection on both Primary & Secondary Sides
- NEMA 1 Electrical Specifications & Wiring in Conformance with NEC
- Grounded Control Circuit
- Communications capability with various protocols (i.e. Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet, etc)
- Low Watt Density Heater Element
- Ful-Flo Valve to Insure Proper System Flow and Velocity
- Delivery Pressure Gauge
- Pilot Lights to indicate Separate Functions of Use
- Automatic cooling using shell & tube heat exchanger
- UL 508A Certified Electrical Panel - Enclosed types
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- NEMA Classifications: 3, 4, 4X, 7 and 12 rated enclosures
- Magnetic Drive Pump
- Maximum Operation Temperature of 650°F (343°C)
- Drain Valve
- Manual By-Pass
- Mercury or Solid State Heating Contactor
- Controller Connector to any Standard Protocol (i.e. Modbus, Profibus, etc.)
- Audible or Visual Alarms
- 50 and 60 Hz
Please consult us if other options are desired.
240 KW Oil Unit, Open Frame
72 KW Oil Unit, Open Frame