Our Delta T Compact Unit is a single zone, energy efficient water circulating temperature control system.
Measuring 15-1/4”W x 20”D x 14”H, its down-sized design saves valuable floor space and is ideal for many tight industrial environments.
It is a microprocessor-based control unit that provides efficient temperature control, quick response time, faster and more uniform heating and curing, and the ability to hold precise temperature.
This water circulating temperature control unit meets NEMA 1 electrical specifications and conforms to NEC electrical code.
- 4-1/2 KW heater
- 250°F (121°C) Fluid Operating Temperature
- Microprocessor-Based PID Controller
- Horizontally-Mounted Pump to Promote Extended Seal Life
- Motor Overload Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Low Water Pressure Protection
- High Pressure Safety Relief Valve Protection
- Liquid-Filled Delivery and Return Pressure Gauges
- Fully-Insulated Heater Tank
- Fused Transformer
- Grounded Circuit Control
- Pilot Lights indicating Separate Functions of Use
- Rugged, Heavy Gauge Sheet Metal Cabinet
- Ease of Service Design
- NEMA 1 Electrical Specifications & Wiring in Conformance with NEC Electrical Codes
- All stainless steel construction (piping, heater tank, & pump)
- Automatic Venting
- 9 KW Heater
- Operating Temperature up to 300°F (149°C)
- 50 and 60 Hz
- UL 508A Certified Electrical Panel - Enclosed types
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- NEMA Classifications: 3, 4, 4X, 7 and 12 rated enclosures
- Customer-Preferred Controllers
- Communications capability with various protocols (i.e. Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet, etc)
- Audible or Visual Alarms
- Pump Rotation Indication
- Larger Solenoid Valves
- Electrical Main Disconnect
- Mercury or Solid State Heating Contactor
- Heat Exchangers (Closed-Circuit)
- Modulating Cooling Valve
- Multiple Zones in a Cabinet or Open Frame
- Industrial Grade Casters
Please consult us if other options are desired.